Ten Ways to Be Unhappy
by Neil Eskelin
- Make little things bother you. Donít just let them, make them..
- Lose your perspective on things and keep it lost: donít put first things first.
- Find yourself a good worry, one about which you cannot do anything..
- Be a perfectionist, which means not that you work hard to do your best, but that you condemn yourself and others for not achieving perfection..
- Be right. Be always right. Be the only one who is always right, and be rigid in your rightness..
- Donít trust or believe people, or accept them at anything but their worst and weakest..
- Be suspicious. Insist that others always have hidden motives..
- Always compare yourself unfavorably to others. This guarantees instant misery..
- Take personally everything that happens to you..
- Donít give yourself whole-heartedly to anyone or anything.
From Neil Eskelinís Daily Jump Start